Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Vintage Soul in a modern world.

Who am I and why am I here.....

Good question huh?  I would like to know that too!  I have no idea why I am here but I do know who I am!

I am a...
  • Wife to an amazing husband!  I met Shawn in 2011 at 4th of July party.  Well actually I first laid eyes on him the previous month at the local bar.  He was there with his friend, I was there to meet up with his friend's wife.  Shawn didn't say anything to me, he just stared ahead at the t.v.  I thought he must have been "full of himself" he thought "I was out of his league".   
  • A PROUD mother.  I have two amazing daughters.  KateLynn and Emma.  KateLynn is a very talented girl.....but doubts herself way too much.  Emma, well Emma is spit fire.  She is loving and sweet and a little monster all tied into one.
  • A daughter with 3 parents!  
  • A sister to 5 siblings!  I wish we were closer but with 6 people comes 6 different lifestyles and choices.  I love each of them and have different relations ship with each one...some relationships are stronger than others. 
  • A friend.  I have never had a lot of friends but I have a few that mean the world to me.
  • A co-worker.  I work full time and have a love/hate relationship with working outside the home.
  • An animal lover.  One dog and four cats OH and Kat has a couple hamsters and fish.  I like furry friends that aren't in the rodent family.
  • And last but not least... I am a Child of the One True King.... I can't help but sing that in my head!  I am an active member at church but I have a lot of learning to do.
Basically my blog is going to be a journal for me and for possibly someone else to enjoy.  I have some pretty interesting stories to tell.  I grew up poor but with siblings I loved.  I married young and became a widow young.  I was a single mom by no choice and then again 6 years later due to some not-so-good choices.  Now I am enjoying my "Second Chapter" in life and look forward to writing and some day looking back at all the memories my family and I make!
My handsome husband and I.
My 3 girls..... Emma, Kat and Sheba (the dog)
The last family picture we had taken
all together 2003.



No comments:

Post a Comment